Beautiful truck "elderly" little mother; Cat is jealous as hell. She wants to know how much the 4-door Tacoma sells for up there – that's what she wants.
PS: Good job on the BLOG, now can you tell me where the name BLOG came from? My first BLOG blasted Corporate BLOG’s (I reposted it on my Cayman S site) – the president of our company wanted one and I felt it was a bad idea – he won. (In hind sight he was correct; our has been very useful.) -et
1 comment:
Beautiful truck "elderly" little mother; Cat is jealous as hell. She wants to know how much the 4-door Tacoma sells for up there – that's what she wants.
Congratulations – you deserve it.
I went ahead and posted shots of my new car here.
Talk to you soon,
Eric
PS: Good job on the BLOG, now can you tell me where the name BLOG came from?
My first BLOG blasted Corporate BLOG’s (I reposted it on my Cayman S site) – the president of our company wanted one and I felt it was a bad idea – he won. (In hind sight he was correct; our has been very useful.)
-et
Post a Comment