I have actually done this for two nights in a row. That's probably because I have given my BLOG site to another of my children....this time my older daughter, Cathy. I have yet to venture into this with my son, the computer Guru of the family. I suppose he would forgive his "elderly" little mother, as he calls me, if I were not very proficient at this. But I'd like to think I could get better first.
Perhaps Eric would post a photo of his new Porsche Cayman on this site for me. That would be cool!
I'll post two other photos here. The first is the outside of my house from the front. The first photo you saw was taken in the snow in December. This one was taken about a week ago when my daffodils began to bloom. I'll take another when the roses bloom. The other photo was taken from the wooded area at the end of my street. 4th street is a dead-end street and dissolves into a small, wooded bluff overlooking the Columbia River and our resident Boise Cascade paper mill. St. Helens is still a mill town and has two mills, both Boise Cascade. One is a tissue paper mill and the other is a veneer mill. Both are very close to where I live. The veneer mill in actually right down the hill and, when they are cutting the fir trees for veneer, I can smell the logs. It actually smells very nice. The paper mill, on the other hand, smells like day-old sauerkraut! I don't often get to smell that, but I've actually grown accustomed to it anyway. But, back to the photo. I was standing on the bluff looking out over the river one evening and happened to see a "cute" little tug boat passing towing a grain barge. This is the photo that I snapped.
Wednesday, April 05, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment