Sunday, April 09, 2006

Well, I did it

I bought a new car today. And I don't just mean new to me. I actually was able to buy a 2006 Toyota Tacoma Extended Cab truck. And, since I am so stubborn about the color I wanted, I have to wait a few days for it to be delivered. Those of you who know me well will have already guessed what that color is, but, for the rest of you, it's RED. Actually, it's called Impulse Red Pearl. A pretty, wine-red, metallic color. With Mike's dogged assistance we searched all weekend and eventually found that even a used Tacoma with 60-80K miles on it was going to cost $17-$18K. For $2K more and much better financing I could buy a new one. So I did. I should have it in the next 3 days. Perhaps a photo will follow.
I was going to plant roses this weekend, but, that didn't happen. Hopefully I'll get home from work this week in time to do some work on that.
No rain today and much warmer, finally. I hope we have some warm days....I'm looking forward to some sun.

No comments: