Friday, April 07, 2006

Tomorrow I hope to be able to find a new (or new to me) vehicle to purchase. There is a red Toyota SR5 4WD Toyota at Gresham Toyota to look at. Jeremy (Mike's son) bought the green one in Cannon Beach. I'm happy for him. Now I can get one as well. I will truly miss my Suburban and the luxery of the ride. But I cannot support that lifestyle with the current price of gasoline.
I purchased geranium starts last evening and planted them in my large terra cotta pots on my porch. It was 60 degrees tonight so I think they are safe from a freeze now. I will try to get my vegetables in the soil in the coming week. I even bought some roses this evening to plant in my back yard. I love the idea of creating my own gardening space.
If I get anything of any consequence planted I'll take photos to post. I hope my daughter Karen can visit me this summer and see my house. I really miss her. My son & his wife will come in August. Hopefully, by then, I will have some landscaping sone and more of my rooms inside painted. All things in good time.
And, I am tired, so Good night to all. Have a nice weekend.

No comments: