Thursday, October 04, 2007

One Bird, Two Birds, How Many Birds???!!!

No photos tonight, just an update. At last look when I came in the door this evening I had three, possibly four little birdie tenants. Each has claimed his/her own little section of my rafters and watches me come & go through my front door. None of them have made a move to leave, even when I climbed up on the chair to see if that was a fourth little head I saw. I couldn't tell for sure, but I think it was.

It's surely a season of birds. The sound I heard coming in from my truck was the call of many, many geese flying overhead. I'm sorry it was dark and I wasn't able to see them, but I love the sound they make calling to one another as they fly. Thankfully the birds that chose my porch are not that big!

No comments: