

Sooooo, this evening, after I attended a really fun party at the office, drove home, fed the kitties and talked to Mike, I thought to check on my wee bird tenant. As I looked around the rafters on my porch I espied my bird and then....another bird! Hmmmmm. I think my birdie has invited a friend to stay the night. I cannot discern which of these is my "original" bird, but one is in the far right and one towards the left. I guess my porch roof is a good shelter for these feathered guests.
Perhaps you and I will grow bored of these avian updates, but for now it is fun to see how this will evolve. I wonder how many feathered guests I will collect for the winter. I suppose it may depend on my supply of birdseed and suet. For now I am enjoying the presence of the birds. I have never hosted these guests before. I love creatures and perhaps will enjoy continuing my avian hotel.
No comments:
Post a Comment