

Nothing special tonight...just a nice day. Everyone but me in Administration at BMC is on vacation, so, it's "Tag, you're it" for me. But, really, it's pretty much a piece of cake. We have such a good crew that most folks manage themselves quite nicely. I sometimes think that the managers need to meet just to assure themselves of their own importance. But that's probably one of those things that is illegal to BLOG about your place of employment, so, you really didn't read this.
The clear skies and beautiful scenery on my way home belied the icey cold wind that was blowing. I hoped to run again, but I'm not much a of wind runner. I watered my plants in the back yard and brrrrrr, decided to email my Hood to Coast team instead of running. I did eat enough peas from my vines in the garden to delay my desire for dinner for quite a while! How fun.
I think I will just include some photos of the tulips that bloomed so graciously in my front yard this year. I photographed them and have framed them to hang above my bed when I finish painting my bedroom. The warm colors will compliment the Adobe and Yellow I plan to paint in that room.
No comments:
Post a Comment