










I'm going to try to put a bunch of photos on the BLOG tonight. Last Friday night the "Capper Family" went to the Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young concert at the Clark County Amphitheater. While not everyone is technically a Capper, it was the "tribe" as much as Mike could get them all together. This was Mike's treat for the family and we had a wonderful time. The music, of course, was wonderful and even the younger generation was amazed that they knew so many of the songs. Actually, in the end, the concert turned out to be (as in the 60's) an anti-war concert. We knew that and Johnny (Mike's conservative brother) was the best sport ever, even though it must have cost him dearly. He pretended not to "hear" and was a dear for the entire evening.
I think I gave Bonnie heart failure when I jumped up to cheer at Neil Young's song "Let's Impeach the President." She nearly died, I'm sure, but then the rest of the family stood up too. I believe Bonnie finally stood as well. We all reamined standing for the rest of the concert and sang along with the music.
We had a wonderful time and it was great to just be together. I know many of these photos are certainly not my best work, but they are a record of a fun family event and I hope you all enjoy them as much as we enjoyed the concert.
We had a great time the next day with John and Bonnie. We had breakfast at the Ridgefield Golf Course and then took a wonderful tour of the Ridgefield Wildlife Refuge. I, thinking we were only to eat breakfast, didn't bring my camera (stupid!!!!) so we'll need to return to this wonderful area. We did get to pick and eat blackberries and stand on a bridge and watch traine go under us.
Enjoy the photos! I'll try to include some recent ones of my flourishing garden later this week.
No comments:
Post a Comment