
Back to work after one day!! UGH! But the weekend looms. I'd thought to have an HTC team meeting on Saturday, but not enough
folks can attend. So, I'll go to the coast instead. I've made a deal with my across-the-street neighbor to water my garden in exchange for some spending money for her. She doesn't work so I think that will be a bonus for Lori and certainly
for me as well. Perhaps next Saturday will be better for my team and we'll get to decide some stuff........like who's running which legs.I though someone might like to see a cute photo of a green tree frog masquerading as a sunflower bud in Mike's neice's yard. I'd thought it was the beginning of a flower and bent the plant to look and the "bud" hopped to the next leaf! There is a wee spider to the right of the frog. I'm sure that arachnid made a tasty mid-afternoon snack for Ms. Treefrog.
The moon was playing hide & seek with the last of the clouds this evening and I tried a couple of night photos with my little Canon A610. Interesting shots, if not good. But I'll include them here as well.
Have a great weekend. I hope to be able to run both days and enjoy my other garden at the coast. Perhaps even mat and frame a few photos as I have a request to "decorate" another Doc's exam rooms at the clinic.
No comments:
Post a Comment