



I went for a walk on Sunday because I felt that, with the weather becoming more and more like Winter, there may not be many more day to just walk around town. The sun was shining but it
was still plenty cold. It had rained while the sun shone and I saw a rainbow. I snapped a picutre of the rainbow above the town, all the while knowing that I could hear geese still flying south on the return trip. When I looked at the rainbow photo on the computer screen I realize I had caught several flocks of geese as well. If you double click on the photo you will see them in the sky.
I realized on my walk that this town take Halloween very serioously. The decorations are wonderful and I took some picutres to share.. I only hope I have enough candy to go around,since I think there will be many ghosts & goblins at my door. I hope you enjoy these pictures. I will leet you know what transpires tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment