
It has snowed again almost all day. I can't imagine when this will end. Everytime I look at http://www.wunderground.com/ it shows snow on every day. I feel like I'm living in the Dakotas or something.
My next-door neighbors
invited me to go into town with them this noon and I did. I wanted to buy another book to read. I wish I had my textbook.........I could have read it all by now.I measured the snow in my backyard and it's over 1 foot almost everywhere. And it's still coming down. I wish I could capture a picture of the cute little birds that inhabit my front porch and hop around for seeds. They're so little and pretty. I wonder where they go at night.
I wonder if I'll be able to get to work tomorrow. The weather in Portland is so different from here. Oh, Rachel just called me. She's not going in. Apparently even Portland is a mess. Jeff told her he didn't know if the clinic would even be open tomorrow. Wow! That would be a first.
Stay warm and dry, if you can.


No comments:
Post a Comment