Wednesday, November 29, 2006

A New Format & Address

Blogspot has succumbed to the bigger fish and been swallowed by GOOGLE. While I have always liked GOOGLE I do not like the fact that they have eaten Blogspot. I am having a hard time adapting to google's administration and format of my old, comfortable BLOG. I have tried posting several evenings and failed. My dear friend and mentor in this venture, Rachel, has not had the same problems, but she uses "Hello" (a Picasso product) to download her photos to this BLOG. I said goodbye to Hello because it interfered with my photography programs and wanted to open everything and I am very picky about my photos. Picasso and Hello are very plebeian programs for folks who don't have the "seho" to manage their own photo files and don't use Photoshop to open anything. As you can see, I am irritated with this development and will struggle only until I find an alternative or figure out the path. Perhaps there is anothe BLOG program that can absorb my HTML files and be a bit more user friendly. If any of you know of one please let me know. And don't suggest Myspace. That one is carreer suicide, in case you haven't noticed. Grrrrrrr! I am really unhappy with this.

No comments: