Tuesday, March 28, 2006

So, now that I have a blog I should maintain it. I need to figure out how to arrange and re-arrange the photos that I post. I also want to add links to sites I'd like to share. Some of you may not know who I am as far as political or social preferences. That would be something I could share with you. I suggest alternative news sites such as "common Dreams" or "Alternet" and editorial columns such as Leonard Pitts, Jr or Molly Ivins. When I figure out how to import the Word program that supplies links I will give them to you.
Meanwhile, I am working on perfecting my leap into 21st Century technology with this blog. My boss at work is trying to turn this "word" person into a number-cruncher. I think he is a frustrated with me as I am with him, but we can still throw sarcasm and verbal barbs at one another,so I guess it all works out.

No comments: