






Admittedly I have been remiss (again) in posting to this BLOG. I don't usually have anyone actually "nagging" at me but this time I guess I deserve the nag. Patrick dutifully sent me his photos while I procrastinated with this. But anyway, here I am.
The 5th & 6th of July was family weekend at Capper Mountain. Mike & I watched fireworks in St. Helens...........a lukewarm affair this year................then came home on Saturday morning to find Stephanie and Molly had already arrived. They managed to slip into the house through the basement door while Riley guarded the front. Before the afternoon was over Patrick, Anna, Jeremy and Rachel had also arrived. A totally unplanned gathering of all the kids at dad's!! We duly recorded the event with photos. We walked on the beach, Molly and Patrick caught salamanders in the pond, the dogs chased each other until Luca, Patrick's and Anna's puppy was exhausted and a beach party was planned for the evening to celebrate Rachel's 30th birthday. I vaguely remember that age.
A great weekend, and great to see everyone. Scott and Rita came from Missoula to join the beach party at Arcadia Beach. Jeremy scored some fireworks that totally outshone the St. Helens show the night before and made lots of noise as well. Good job Jeremy!
That's all for now. I'll have some new photos after this weekend. We're going to some concerts, one with John & Bonnie at Edgefield and one at the Zoo.
No comments:
Post a Comment